Sunday, November 18, 2007

Penang People

I went to Momo and Glo last nite..and i seriously think that penang ppl are more friendly than those in KL and Kuching..why do i say so? Because, in Penang pubs, we can look at them , and they smile back..HOWEVER, in KL pubs and KCH pubs..if u look at them, they will straight away call one gang of ppl and ask u "what u wan??!@#$%^" ...well..maybe that's for me specifically only..coz my face looks like "quan da" (patut dipukul).. well..there was a guy still "cheers" with me coz he accidentally hit me frm behind, and said sorry too...wow!!i felt so good..coz i dn feel scared being inside Momo..mana tau anytime ppl start a fight and u kena belasah??haha...well..I wish i can go to MOMO more often..very fun!!i like da music and the environment...suits me well..

Ever since i moved to Penang, i get to knw a few frens...when i was swimming and also working out at the gym...today, i got to knw a businessman named Ah Ket..he is doing water dispenser business..we talked and we swam in the pool..Penang has a lot of friendly and nice ppl..

I got to know a cook named Vincent too..he brought me around Penang and enjoy the foods here..He is another example of a good Penangities..

Rui Xing is another guy i got to knw when i was at the gym..he is kinda nice to me as well..he brught me to massage my leg ..and he helped me a lot when i needa help in Penang..another nice guy here..

BUT..how come still no girls le??erm..maybe i shud say..Penang girls are more preserved? or..they are too cool? or..they are ermm...conservative? who knws..i have to get more opinions and views from penang ppl then..

1 comment:

R said...

yeah, surely penang has a lot of nice peeps. but just so you know, MOMO is the place where penang gays hang out at. thus, the 'safe' factor when u look at them, they won't beat you up. at any rate, i think a lot of ppl agree that gay bar/club are more fun to hang out at, since they all dance and have fun more.