Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brief update on myself

Hi guys,

It has been quite sometime since my last post in this blog....Gotta apologize as i was kinda busy though..

Well, just a brief update about my work in MLNG.

I joined PETRONAS since 16th of April, and ever since, i have attended quite a few trainings and joined quite a number of Departments as well. I have attended PIPE (Petronas Induction Program for new Executives) which have consumed 2 weeks in KL. It was awesome!! You can refer to my FB for those photos which were uploaded by those PIPEESS a while back. Then, i came over to MLNG, Bintuluto join PDD (Project Development Department). I consider it as a slip of fate. Why? Well, simple. I was told by my colleagues and bosses that only experienced engineers/ executives can join that department. So, i guess that wasn't a good start for me after all. Oh well, life goes on. I love the environment anyway. My office is located several hundred meters from the plant. So to speak, it has slightly cleaner and fresher air. :)

Then, i was assigned to Fairus under MDD (MLNG Dua Debottlenecking) Project. Even my name card is printed with that. I guess my name card going to expire soon. I have joined this project for nearly a month before i got attached to ENA/2 (Engineering Area 2) doing maintenance on MLNG Tiga Plant (Model Plant for LNG). The same thing applies, i have attached there for a month too under Syahrul. Both of my supervisors are very experienced, very kind, and super uber cool!! My life starts to ROCKZ ever since.

Well. i have just finished another attachment at Instrument Engineering Department under System - dealing with PLC and DCS. I have to admit, i have not learnt much, but the exposure i had is enough for me to troubleshoot some minor problems in the plant. Thank you to Boon and Mr. Ting for their generous guidance.

Oh ya, i forgot to mention. Each corporations do have a time-out session for their staffs to relax. So do my departmentsss. Why do i add the 's' behind? Let's take a step back at my blog.

I have moved from PDD to MDD, MDD to ENA/2, ENA/2 to ENC/3 in just 5 months. Well, i see it as a good start anyway as i am getting to know people along the way. Some people have told me, how MLNG people are different from others!! I strongly doubt that. You know why? MLNG people are as friendly as other OPUs employees are. As far as i know, those i know of of course, they are extremely friendly. Okay, skip that and go back to the point. Well, i am lucky to join TWO (2) Time-Outs in 2 weeks. I guess non of us has ever done that. This is because, 2 weeks ago, ENA/2 was having a time-out session at Tanjung Batu Beach, and coincidentally, i was having my attachment there. Then, last Friday, ENC/3 was having theirs as well. AND guess what, i happened to attach to that department as well. So, there i go again!!
I LOVE BBQ CHICKENs!!

Alright, end of story. Now, i am quite blur about my progress in MLNG. I am not sure where i will be joining for the next few months. However, according to one of the manager i have met, he told me i will be joining ENC/3 very soon as they have specially created a post for me in the department, most probably Instrument & Control under the ever-experienced Shahrul Rashid, the TP. It will be a good start for me if it really comes true.

My plan for the next few months, i will be attending trainings, assessments and the like. Oh ya, did i mention that? I will be finishing my probation period next week (15/10/2009). Hurray!!

Enough of work-talk. Speaking of leisure time. I have wasted quite a lot of my time playing Dota for the first 4 months, and yeah, now i am in transition phase from DOTA-Freak to Sports-freak. So to those of you who wants to meet me, you can meet me in KKB (Kelab Kidurong Bintulu) everyday from Monday to Saturday.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7.00pm to 9.00pm
Swimming Pool

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
7.00pm to 9.30pm (8.00am to 10.00am for Saturday)
Badminton Court

Sunday
Rest Day

Basically, that's how i spend my time in Bintulu. The only place i go for some shopping is Farley and Sing Kwong in Medan Jaya.

Oh ya, i have not mentioned this too! I start cooking already. So far, i have cooked several dishes which tasted just as awesome as the dishes served in Kuching. Let me list them out for ya.

Successful Dishes
Fried Rice
Fried Chicken
French Fries
Chicken Soup with Jagung
Steamed Chicken Soup
French Bean with garlic
Fried Noodle
Omelet
Marinated Chicken

Failed Dish
FISH! Not delicious at all!

I have not cooked any pork yet (Housemate issue). Hence, i will be cooking something new soon. Wish me luck!

Oh ya, besides sports, i have started attending Sunday Service too. I am following this cool church called New Life Fellowship. I get to know friendly people. I get to learn more about Christianity. Yet, i am still a Buddhist. No worries! :)

Speaking of savings, i have committed myself in several saving plans which i am not so sure whether they are good or not. But the one i want to share with you guys is the PTC - Pay to Click. It is the easiest, and yet most promising investment i have done so far. Credit to Vincent Dee for helping me. You can refer to my previous post for more information.

I have planned my leave until new year next year. So, i will be in KL from 23/12 until 3/1. If you are planning for a gathering around that period, do include me ok?

Let's talk about the places and activities i have joined so far.
I have joined Church activities (mostly outing and eating and bbq-ing and camp-fire).
I have attended House Warming.
I have attended Birthday Parties.
I have gone to Taman Tumbina to look at the animals.
I have gone for fishing with Danny and Elaine at Kampung Pandan.
I have had a lot of BBQs in Bintulu. 3 times in Tanjung Batu Beach, 1 time in MLNG housing, 1 time at my own house, 1 time at Roy's House. 1 time at Lucas's House.
I have celebrated MoonCake Festival in Bintulu. It was Le-Gen-Da-Ry!
I have taken 11 hours bus ride from BTL-KCH and another 11 hours ride from KCH-BTL.
I have gone for clubbing with Ed and Chun Liang in Bintulu. We drank at 3 places in one night (Blueberry Cafe, Top Joy, Casablanca).
I have super duper cool Mentor (Pantaleon) and bosses (Mr. Loo, Hj. A Rahman, ZB, Ting, Syahrul, Fairus, Shahrul, Hj. Baharin and the list goes on).

Who Says MLNG people are Weird!!

So, i guess that's enough update about myself.
I am going to try to give an update on myself as frequent as possible. Oh ya, 3 days back, it was my Lunar Birthday!
Happy Birthday to me!

11 comments:

KEEFOO LEE said...

u memang orang harapan in mlng..send u so many dept for trainings!

Chin Kwang said...

good to hear tat! wish u doing well always n dun ever forget ur broS...memang betol kf...orang harapan mlng! haha...kf ..u too...budak harapan carigali kk!! next time..when u r one of the petronas BIG SHOT...dun ever pretend u never c me when i c u ya...lol...haha =P

zhiahowe said...

lol..by the time im big shot..ppl call u prof in utp d..

joel said...

power sial.....mmg anak harapan batch ee04....undergone so many trainings in a short. MLNG bergantung pada lu.

zhiahowe said...

haha..im relying on MLNG to support my life ler...huhu..
joel...go genting remember tangkap gambar for me to post...u know wat i mean

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I over precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

oakleyses said...

coach purses, nike air max uk, hollister uk, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, sac vanessa bruno, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, sac hermes, polo lacoste, converse pas cher, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, nike air force, guess pas cher, true religion jeans, mulberry uk, north face uk, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, ray ban pas cher, uggs outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, new balance, hogan outlet, timberland pas cher, kate spade, oakley pas cher, burberry outlet, replica handbags, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet store online, nike free uk, north face, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike tn

oakleyses said...

vans outlet, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, reebok outlet, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, ralph lauren, celine handbags, instyler, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, chi flat iron, timberland boots, iphone cases, lululemon, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, nike air max, longchamp uk, insanity workout, ghd hair, north face outlet, babyliss, mac cosmetics, nike huaraches, louboutin, iphone 6 plus cases, iphone 6s plus cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, giuseppe zanotti outlet, iphone 5s cases, s6 case, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, hermes belt, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler uk, canada goose, nike air max, replica watches, supra shoes, moncler outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, vans, lancel, swarovski, coach outlet, wedding dresses, links of london, swarovski crystal, gucci, thomas sabo, hollister, barbour, ugg uk, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, ray ban, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, converse outlet, hollister, pandora uk, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, converse, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg, canada goose jackets, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet