Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another update of my life

Well..to update my blog again..im in Penang now..few days back..i was in KL..and a week ago..i was in Kuching..my life has been revolving around KCH-KL-PNG, soon,i will be going back to my "used-to-be second house", UTP. My exam result still erroneous!Wat the F*** right? I called Exam unit several times and still, they said they have updated my result. So, i think its better to go back have a look at it la. Else, dunno til when only they will settle it for me.

Hurm..this few months has been quite boring for me, but i have learnt to cook quite well, in face i have learnt several dishes, namely: pancake(mi hun kuey), fried chicken, french fries, oyster sauce chicken, mi hun with chicken, cabbage with oyster sauce, kailan, rice, porridge, telur dadar, telur separuh masak.

Now, i m going to try for Cheese-Choc Cake while is sold in Secret Recipe. My Bro tried making it with his gf, well, i shud say it was a success though they claimed it failed. I m going to have a try on that soon. Dunno when yet.

Last thurs i finally sent out my resume!!THe first resume to reach the corporate's hand. PETRONAS. haih..maybe i shud go try other companies la hor...

My car battery went dead..gonna buy a new battery d. It costs 145 dude!!Car is sucking me real hard!How i wish i have a job to pump my bank with some backup money. Pray Hard!!Amitabha!

8 comments:

kerbaurider said...

Get MF battery! Around 180 nia!

KEEFOO LEE said...

RM145 is standard price la. haha zhia howe u go learn cook hakka mee

Anonymous said...

haha..shit la..when i fix the battery into my car..got one self-claim-HIV patient beg me for money..so unfortunate la..haih..
Eh KF, i duno how to cook that la..u know??ajar sikit...i wana try make lui cha..although i dn eat..but can chia others to eat..hehe

Anonymous said...

haha..shit la..when i fix the battery into my car..got one self-claim-HIV patient beg me for money..so unfortunate la..haih..
Eh KF, i duno how to cook that la..u know??ajar sikit...i wana try make lui cha..although i dn eat..but can chia others to eat..hehe

kerbaurider said...

HEY i noticed smth!

realized that edwin's caption on gtalk is "I wanna be a hemsem chef" and zhiahowe's here bragging about cooking.

Zhiahowe and Edwin mmg sehati sejiawa! UTP Sarawak Duo Brothers!

joel said...

yo, wasup , brother sehati sejiwa..

ur ferrari da okie? jom pergi utp pusing 1 round.

hahaha

Anonymous said...

when u wana go UTP? i tink i goin over nx week d joel..hehe..erks..edwin xleh jadi chef la..da gemuk d..mana leh masak lagi...kang double the size..haha

kerbaurider said...

You're are TAGGED!

Please refer to:

http://wei-zhu.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged-my-6th-picture-from-6th-picture.html