Sunday, February 1, 2009

02.02.2009 - 3 years anniversary!!

These 23 years has been fascinating and exciting. I have gone through sadness as well as happiness, but nothing is comparable to the happiness I am showered with right now, and I hope this happiness will last till the earth turns square.


It all started on 02.02.2006. This is the turning point of my life. This is the point where I find my true self. I used to be someone without plans, without responsibilities, without commitment. I tend to spend time on useless things such as sms-ing, talking on phones blab la bla..but ever since 02.02.2006, I have found the goal of my life. I knew what I should be, what I should do, and what I should become.


02.02.2006 is the day I have this girl in my life.




She is Eileen. The one and only love of my life. I love u forever and ever! Well, we never know how our future gonna be, but i can assure you. I want to spend every single minute every single seconds just to be with you. I want to continue my journey with you, facing all the challenges that yet to come, and enjoy the happiness, togetherness that yet to be fulfiled. I love you.



Happy 3rd Year Anniversary Lou po!Love u



FOREVER LOVING YOU


4 comments:

KEEFOO LEE said...

wahhh congratulations~ now you are a big boy with responsibilities!

remember to hold a bachelors party before getting married. invite me!

haha you have the most potential (after weizhu) to drop us "atomic bomb" very soon!

kerbaurider said...

why me? tidak~~~ anyway gratz howe.

eileen said...

happy 3rd year anniversary,my love! i can feel tat i m da most happiest gal in the world.. forever loving u!

KEEFOO LEE said...

i lap u too~